News:

Try the New Recent Posts Link available above Recent Topics on the Front Page

Main Menu

Tonight in the FIBS Soap Opera

Started by JonJon, July 18, 2004, 04:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

don

TourneyBot is a wonderful addition to FIBS and most TourneyBot moderators use it well and with discretion.  A TD's actions while using TBot reflect directly upon the reputation of the group of moderators as a whole.  Sadly, a few of them use it to further their own petty programs and egos.  While running tourney #868 diane chose to insult jonjon, apparantly because he said something in the netherworld of the TD cafe, which sometimes exists, sometimes not.  The simplest solution to the problem she created would have been a simple apology to jonjon.  That would have ended this discussion and revealed a level of graciousness in diane.  Judging by how hot she gets when confronted, I'd say it IS possible that she IS drunk most of the time.  At least then she would have an excuse for her behavior.

It is worth noting that the most inflammatory messages here in support of diane are from burper and Port_Wine because these are the two TBot moderators most prone to using TBot as their own personal flame machine.  The very excellent moderator, Kari_Grandi, negotiated a truce between Port and me, broken by Port (by his own admission).  I have unilaterally returned to the terms of that truce, only to be harassed by Port and burper, and despite my requests that they cease and disist.  Here an example of the reputation burper and PortWine are imparting to TourneyBot:

---------------------------

There are messages for you:

From burper (Jul 16 08:20 PDT): Something_tells_me_youve_been_banned_even_at_the_zoo
From halo (Jul 16 11:48 PDT): Something_tells_me_your_from_the_zoo
From TourneyBot (Jul 16 19:38 PDT): You have been banned from Tourney #865, by the order of burper.
From burper (Jul 16 19:38 PDT): TourneyBot says: don has been banned from Tourney #865 and notified of it.
From burper (Jul 16 19:39 PDT): BUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!
From TourneyBot (Jul 16 20:19 PDT): You have been banned from Tourney #866, by the order of PortWine.

---------------------------

I get these messages when I log in and they refer to tourneys that occur while I'm not even on FIBS.  Their only purpose can be harassment.  The use of TourneyBot in this harassment is sad.  I would like to once again request that PortWine (and now burper) stop using Tbot for the purpose of harassing me.

So many string dimensions, so little space time...

diane

Dear me - do you still not understand this

QuoteI get these messages when I log in and they refer to tourneys that occur while I'm not even on FIBS.

Is English your first language?  If not, tell us and we will try to find a better way to communicate with you.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

burper

Make up whatever you like don, noone believes your flames anymore.
But to be fair, I have no doubt you believe your own lies.
Get help.

PortWine

Kiss my pucker don!

Nobody cares what you have to say!  You get these reactions from people because you mistreat them and ASK FOR IT!  Keep up your lies.  You are obviously good at it.

Go away, keep your mouth shut, and no one will bother you!

PortWine  :fo:  

webrunner

This is turning in to a flamewar and mud slinging.
Nothing more interested is said so i better close this thread.

:(  
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |