Championship Tourneys

Started by Tom, March 07, 2012, 12:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Now that we have a solid schedule of tourneys I would like to start running Monthly Tournament Of Champions tourneys.

The entrants would be from all players who won any of the regularly scheduled TourneyBot tourneys.

In an effort to include others (like Bago) I am working on an IMPORT from Challonge to TourneyBot.

We can then take the 12 Monthly winners and run a 2012 TOC after the year is over.
(Assuming the Mayans aren't right)

Comments?

Tom

diane

Sounds good - timing might be an issue. As long as time is suitable to give people chance to play, will be fun  :)
Never give up on the things that make you smile

KDP

what ever happened to the bloody mary playoff tourney?  i never have heard anything from tourneybot regarding this.

Tom

I recently posted a comment on the Season VII thread.

It will be opening Sunday, and may be the last BMSC as I start the monthly TOC's
(Assuming people think it is a Good idea)

tom

KissMyAss

I'd be into this!  :)

I keep a record myself of the Kiwi winners... so there's no need to scroll back through tourneybot for those, I have em saved in a notepad file, and add to it after each tourney. 

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

Tom

I can enter one TourneyBot command and give you all the winners for Jan or Feb or Mar or all of 2012!

tom

KissMyAss

Well aren't you just a Mr Smarty McPanties then!  :P

But can you enter one of your precious TourneyBot commands and tell me the winners for the next four weeks??  I think not!  So you're perhaps not as clever as you thought you were huh!  :P

Um.... I mean.... I love you forever and ever my most favouritest and bestest bossman in the whole wide world, and .... um...... you are a powerful and attractive man! 

Ima go straight to hell one of these days!  lol
Hugs
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)