News:

You can now show us where you live by placing a pin on the Google map in your profile.

Main Menu

Game 3, move 21: steifnu 5-4

Started by diane, May 21, 2012, 11:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Herd rolled 6-4, and moved the forced 5/off, 4/off, oh those bad distributions  ;)

steifnu..what would you like to do?

Never give up on the things that make you smile

stiefnu

Whatever else I do, I have to hold the ace point and hope for a hit.  I doubt that it'll makes very much difference what else I do at this point but if I do get the hit, bringing in more ammo with 19-13 seems a good idea.  Then splitting off the 8-pt might pay dividends, allowing me to maybe either hit on, or make, the bar point, so 19-13, 8-7.

ah_clem

diane

I am very happy with his final answer...and wish I was at home to make the move as stated...as it is he has a few more hours before I can do that... ;)
Never give up on the things that make you smile

stiefnu

QuoteIs that your final answer?

Er, yes - unless you have a more brilliant suggestion?  :)

stog

might i suggest you 'refresh' reload this page, and the game diagram
reboot if necessary - it worked for bolding ;)

regards

ah_clem

Quote from: stiefnu on May 22, 2012, 01:12:04 PM
Er, yes - unless you have a more brilliant suggestion?  :)

I'd suggest playing a legal move such as 19/10 with this roll of 5-4.  Or you might see something else that you like better.   (c:

stiefnu

Ooops, could've sworn it said 61 when I looked last night!

A hit, a palpable hit!  So is it now time to go, or do I wait and try and pick up a 2nd?  The Herd would have to obligingly roll 32, slim chance of that but I think I'll hang around anyway.   24-20*, 19-14.