News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

TourneyBot Tourney Director Change

Started by MadMatt, August 14, 2004, 01:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMatt

I have made significant changes to the TourneyBot Tourney Director system. In short, pretty much everyone can hold tourneys now. To see how, please read this thread.
MadMatt
----------

TourneyBot Website

socksey

Matt,

I got an error message from Tourneybot after only one tournament saying limit of 6 tourneys per moderator per day.  So, I used TBot for my second tourney.   ;)   What's up with that?

socksey

A lawyer's epitaph in England:  Sir John Strange. Here lies an honest lawyer, And that is Strange.

diane

Is it down to some overlap on time zones - ie you ran some last night your time - but on TB time they counted as the same day?  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

MadMatt

QuoteIs it down to some overlap on time zones - ie you ran some last night your time - but on TB time they counted as the same day?
No, it couldn't be that. I'm not sure what went wrong since I tried to create a tourney pretending to be socksey and it worked just fine. In any case, a restart should resolve any kind of such situation, all fixed now.
MadMatt
----------

TourneyBot Website