News:

controversial "other online games" Board introduced --GO, Poker, Scrabble and gosh even Chess.....let me know :)

Main Menu

Why does FIBS support BGRoom?

Started by Slow_Hand, September 04, 2012, 09:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slow_Hand

These thieves are in bed with the GammonEmpire thieves. Just try to make a withdrawal.

Linking these ********* may make money for this website, but why support a site that refuses to pay? This is a horrible disservice to the entire BG community. I was a FIBS member when it first started so many years ago (under a different name now). Backing these people disgusts me.

Patti

Point of order:  FIBS does not support BGRoom.  FIBS has no affiliation with any other backgammon site.  FIBSBoard is not FIBS, and is not associated with it in any way.

Having said that, it looks like someone is spamming FIBSBoard for BGRoom.

Patti

And, come to think of it, I'm not sure that I want the FIBS name associated with a scummy pay site.

stog

one of these was an old ad put up by my predecessor some 5 years ago, I have now removed it --- we do not endorse these sites here on Fibsboard, nor do we  receive any money from them. As Patti has said above neither does Fibs.

we at Fibsboard do provide a number of forum boards which allow folks to post information on servers other than Fibs....for example money sites;  there are polls and comments in these boards, that certainly would suggest that we should perhaps stay well clear of the money sites --

-- i repeat we do not endorse these money backgammon sites here on Fibsboard anymore, nor do we  receive any money from them.