News:

check out the new Small ads section (Menu top left of  front page ... Snowie 4! SOLD!!!!advertise on fibsboard and turn all that "hanging around software "into ready cash -- small ads just £5!!!

Main Menu

Tigergammon Ready and Waiting

Started by socksey, November 25, 2012, 04:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

sry stiefnu (i was having a senior moment) i meant adrian  - will correct above

glad u r both in the pink though

socksey

Quote from: stiefnu on December 01, 2012, 01:13:06 PM
  Well thanks for the kind thought but I'm mystified as to what I've done to deserve it, having not played on Tigergammon, nor having (as far as I know) upset anyone lately!

stiefnu

We're anxiously awaiting your entrance, stiefnu!   ;)  Come see us soon!   :)

socksey

A friend is someone who knows your song, and sings it to you when you've forgotten it yourself. ~ Alan Cohen 

vegasvic

Socks you forgot to extend a invite to Adrian :)

NIHILIST

What password do I enter to login as a guest in order to establish an account ?

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

vegasvic

You are registered so use what ever password you logged on with .

If not e-mail  andreas@tigergammon.com and he will give you the password you used :)
Now i have to change my post i will not be the only shout banned player :))

NIHILIST

Nice try, I still cant login. I login as guest and it tells me I need a password, WHAT EFFING PASSWORD ?

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

sorrytigger

Hi Bob,

Quote from: NIHILIST on December 22, 2012, 07:32:51 PM
Nice try, I still cant login. I login as guest and it tells me I need a password, WHAT EFFING PASSWORD ?

from what I see I take it, that you are using JavaFibs and you are trying to "log in as guest" - which won't work. With JavaFibs to register you want to use the menu "JavaFIBS/New User...." (hell, I have to prepare some screenshots and put em on the website  B) ).

But you might want to use your existing account. I could reset the password and relay to you somehow. Send me a mail to andreas@tigergammon.com. Or if you wish use vic as a messenger or anyone else that seems reliable to me :)

Merry Christmas
Andreas

socksey

It's OK, he found his way on as rebbeler yesterday, and a great welcome it was!  He may want his password for the other nick tho.  ;)

socksey

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates. ~ Lao-Tzu

NIHILIST

Robert J Ebbeler

vegasvic

Me too .......... can this mean soon Don is on his way to Tigergammon ?

Bhuwhaaaaaaaaaaa !

garp_02

Merry Christmas to all my Tigergammon friends.

In all seriousness - hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.

:mellow:

vegasvic

Thank you Garp same to you and yours !!

Maybe when you chill out you can come and test out tiger your self before passing judgment .

Its just another site where people come and play and chat and have fun over a game of backgammon .

socksey

Fibs seems to be down for 3/5 tourney.  Too bad.  Tigergammon is up and running if anyone wants to give it a try.

Use same portal as Fibs, but change the fibs.com to ti-ga.com in javafibs to log on or see first post in this thread.

socksey

Aspire to inspire before you expire.

sorrytigger

There has been a new release of TigerGammon on Oct. 30.

With this release came a bugfix concerning the match files as recorded by JavaFibs for later analysis. There had been a problem, that each first game in the match was not recorded. This is now fixed. So all players interested in match analysis should be satisfied with this, now.

As far as I can see this should have been the last obstacle to serious tourneys on TigerGammon. So you are invited to come to this nice server and play tourneys there.

Presently I am working on an advanced protocol and a client that supports new features. Plans are to offer nackgammon, clock support, chouette and the likes. Hang on!

To get all news and announcments follow us on https://twitter.com/tigergammon or like us on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiger-Gammon/138290269654555.

Andreas

vegasvic

Thank you Andreas for all your hard work .

anyone wanting to try tiger gammon out , in javafibs, you need to go to prefs and change the server info to        ti-ga.com

then register as a new player .

See you there !!

sorrytigger

By the way:

Nackgammon and Hypergammon are now available. To play 'Nack' you have to invite manually on the commandline.

invite <name> <number> nack

For a match of Hypergammon do

invite <name> <number> hyper

The invited player should see an extra line in his system view which looks like

It's Nackgammon

Future clients will support this feature for your convenience :)

Andreas