News:

Check out the small but well formed 'Campaigns' board --we all feel strongly about something: alert us to a campaign, add a poll - be concise, and aware of strong editorial ;)

Main Menu

compliments on the TD's

Started by hypnosa, August 27, 2004, 07:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hypnosa

So here it is:

Thanks TD's for all the time you put into making FIBS an even better place than it already was! :yes:  :cool:  Keep up the good work. I really enjoy it.

There is lots of whining about you all but you need credit too  ;)  :kiss:  :giveflower:  :ohmaster:  :thumbsup2:
Check my new website: www.vrouwenpower.nl

diane

What a lovely surprise - thanks a lot  :blush:

cant tell you how much that cheered me up :jump:  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

socksey

ty so much, hyp!  that means a lot.

socksey

Using no way as way, having no limitations as limitations. -  Bruce Lee

Kari_Grandi

tryout

Thanks a lot, hypnosa! :giveflower:

And also thank you to all those players who make playing and organizing the tournament events enjoyable and now and then even express their appreciation! :thumbsup2:

GammonLeague -- Join free Backgammon tournaments
[size=8] [/size]
FIBS TEAM League -- Play Backgammon with friends in a team

klic

Well, not only that, but to the *real* TDs, who organized (do I have to repeat: organize) tourneys! I've been on FIBS only very seldom the last few times (trying to enjoy what is left of summer over here...) but it looks like some people just can't cope with the concept of some reasonably organized tourney. Hope it settles soon, and we can enjoy the broader reservoir TDs might come from. (I think opening the TD base is right, but all those kids playing on FIBS grounds, you probably had to expect it. I think it will get better).

Klaus

nilla

Very well said Hypnosa, I definetely do agree :)
Nilla
....for the world you are someone but for someone you are the world...