News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2011 cheers! ..thx godwinson, webrunner, stog, spielberg*, hartkegirl, KissMyAss*, ettu*,  jackdaddy*, diane, caleb, sixty_something*, Zorba*, aviator, Tom*, anonymous*, roygbiv*, r_monk *

Main Menu

StatBot - a stats gathererer

Started by dickbalaska, September 27, 2013, 09:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dickbalaska

Hey,

I have been running a new bot the last 24 hours or so. StatBot is just watching people log on and off and records match results.
In 24 hours I have 1304 unique players and 4743 matches, of which only 189 are unfinished.
oscar set the record with 144 logins in 24 hours. (curvedspace is second with 52)
There's a web page which doesn't do much yet, http://www.buckosoft.com/BuckoFIBS/stats/

I had started this years ago and abandoned it, but I want to exercise my jquery and http://www.flotcharts.org/ skills.

He is supposed to say more than "hi" if you talk to him. -- That worked in rehearsal.
All the stupid timestamps in the database are America/New York instead of UTC. grr.

socksey

What a nice idea!  Well done!   :applaus:  I had no idea there were that many players logging in on a daily basis.  Interesting! ;)

socksey

I've always believed that you can think positive just as well as you can think negative. ~ Sugar Ray Robinson

Zorba

oscar is an interesting phenomenon, he's been logging in and out every 10 minutes for years now. Doesn't do anything else, AFAIK.
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

NIHILIST

Interesting, but what are his opinions on global warming and gun crime ?

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

dickbalaska

Here's socksey's matches from the first of the month...

socksey

What is the first column figure on the chart?

socksey

God made man before woman so as to give him time to think of an answer for her first question.