News:

we welcome new Sponsors..keep the board going.....advertise your thing for a modest donation contact the webmaster@fibsboard.com

Main Menu

Screen Shot Update

Started by agerson, September 24, 2004, 02:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agerson

An Update on the Development of CocoaFIBS

1. I plan to release a Beta by December.

2. I could use some help with icons and graphics. Anyone who thinks they could make a killer OS X Style Application Icon would make me very happy.

3. Here is a screen shot of what it looks like tonight. Did I have to blur out the names? I don't know.

http://homepage.mac.com/agerson/CocoaFibsScreen2.gif

View Screen Shot

tucsonAZ

Quote..Did I have to blur out the names? I don't know...

I do hereby declare that any use of my persona on fibs.com may not be copied
reproduced, duplicated, downloaded, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without my written consent.  In the event that my screen name is displayed in a screenshot of a backgammon position that could give the viewer reason to question my ability or lack thereof, causing me embarassment, pain and suffering, the owner of such screenshot shall be liable for any lawyers fees, lost wages, doctors bills and any other expense including but not limited to my tab at the local  bar, massage treatments for stress relief, airfare to my personal therapist (who happens to live in hawaii) and backgammon lessons. :D

webrunner

Quote..Did I have to blur out the names? I don't know...

I do hereby declare that any use of my persona on fibs.com may not be copied
reproduced, duplicated, downloaded, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without my written consent.  In the event that my screen name is displayed in a screenshot of a backgammon position that could give the viewer reason to question my ability or lack thereof, causing me embarassment, pain and suffering, the owner of such screenshot shall be liable for any lawyers fees, lost wages, doctors bills and any other expense including but not limited to my tab at the local  bar, massage treatments for stress relief, airfare to my personal therapist (who happens to live in hawaii) and backgammon lessons. :D
LOL TucsonAZ, :D
I didn't know you had any humor ;) :D  
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

socksey

I'd like to add to AZ's list of "other expenses"........manicures, pedicures, and different male personal body trainer for each day of the week.

socksey

Having integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking---unknown

jasonj

I would simply like to say that this screenshot is gorgeous...
I, for one, cannot WAIT to get my hands on this app... Keep up the good work agerson!
jasonj <---- listening to WIDR.org

badspellr

Looks great! I cant wait!

jtemp

hup holland hup

agerson

The newest screen shot from Alpha .07 with a new board designed by Brian (http://www.etherbrian.com/) - Thank you Brian!