News:

All new Fibsboard.com for 2011 --" your unofficial Forum for all fings FIBS."
New Membergroups, new boards including topical discussions, Campaigns, Culture and Gossip. Photo Galleries, Forum Backgammon vs Top Guest, and much much more.........faster and improved, with sas :)

Main Menu

New online match?

Started by KDP, December 03, 2013, 09:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KDP

is there a new Herd vs xxxx coming up soon?

KissMyAss

I vote for Tom as xxxx.... lets kick his ass!  :)         

Disclaimer:   The voices made me do it... you know I'd never incite a riot, dontcha bossman??    Bossman??   

*hides TD certificate*

lol
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

diane

The search is on for a willing victvolunteer to sit in the hot seat, and to stay there until the match is completed [that last bit is harder than we all anticipated  ;)]
Never give up on the things that make you smile

KissMyAss

I'll give it a go.... you may have to nudge me from time to time cos i don't come here often, but you know where to find me. :)
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

stog

i am actually waiting on a few replies from invited guests -

KissMyAss

stog

elmicho will be our next guest player -- thx to him