News:

check out the backgammon problems...http://www.fibsboard.com/backgammon-problems/
y not post a position yourself - help is available on posting with pics and spoiler

Main Menu

new category and board on fibsboard

Started by stog, September 08, 2011, 09:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vegasvic

Kat please lift your panties . :)
So nice to have you come for a visit .

vegasvic

Happy New Year to all you FIBSTERS from TigerGammon ...

Tanika

if I smile it's because  I already found someone else to blame......

vegasvic

Well one can visit time to time and say hello .. or play a few games to help iron out the kinks on the site :))

And have a glass of Cheval Blanc , tigergammon players drink better wine :))

PS Zorba eat your heart out :)

vegasvic

Andreas , how about a FIBS vs Tigergmmon tourney ?

sorrytigger

Thanks, socksey, Tanika, zbilbo, and vic for your testimony and support!

Quote from: vegasvic on January 04, 2013, 03:56:49 PM
Andreas , how about a FIBS vs Tigergmmon tourney ?

I would very much welcome a tourney on TigerGammon. All the more if I could join in myself and participate in it.

Now! What could a FIBS vs TigerGammon tourney be? Who would be FIBS? Diane? moonshadow? garp? dorbel? patti?

But of course - come on you guys, let's go, let's play a tournament on TigerGammon.

Andreas

diane

Quote from: sorrytigger on January 08, 2013, 09:49:08 PM
Now! What could a FIBS vs TigerGammon tourney be? Who would be FIBS? Diane? moonshadow? garp? dorbel? patti?

But of course - come on you guys, let's go, let's play a tournament on TigerGammon.

Andreas

Whilst I appreciate that you finally did the unimaginable and 'stopped whining and built your own fibs', and I am enormously impressed with that, please accept it is not a place I would want to go to, ever. The reasons for that are abundantly clear in this thread and many others.

So thank you for your kind offer, but I shall leave it for the people you have built it for to have 'fun'..and stay away myself.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

dorbel

QuoteThanks, socksey, Tanika, zbilbo, and vic for your testimony and support!
I have also supported tigergammon and wished it well, indeed I have an account there myself. However, can't see how a challenge match between teams from the two servers would do anything other than stir acrimony and discord. Logging in to any bg server should be for bg and that alone.

vegasvic

You are so right Paul, i think andreas was kidding since people have drawn lines.
It should always be about backgammon and FUN ...

Build your own FIBS ? Sorry Tigergammon has no cellphone users or time outs .

vegasvic

I am going to seriously suggest to take a CHILL pill and MOVE on !!

I really have no idea why me posting on tigergammon thread bothers anyone .

I post on the thread to get people interested and come and try the site out .

NO ONE IS FORCING ANYONE TO PLAY ON THE SITE !!

vegasvic

How could i forget this wonderful bottle .... Zorba are you here ?

socksey

I see nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition between teams.  Does it matter where the teams originate from?  There is competition between people from all over the world at some backgammon events in Las Vegas and other places.  Could we not hold a tourney between two servers?   :dry: 

The only problem I can see is someone trying to decide whether to play for Fibs or for Tigergammon, and since it is meant to be a friendly competition, why should it matter.  It's just another tourney.  :) 

socksey

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable. ~ L. Frank Baum

garp_02

Since I was mentioned somewhere, count me out :)

vegasvic

FOLKS please CHILL out i was JOKING about a FIBS vs TIGERGAMMON .

JUST CHILL and PLAY your GAMES !!  :s35: