News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2014 cheers! MAffi diane Tom Zorba  Sixty_something Linus & Aviator

Main Menu

Fibs League

Started by dorbel, December 22, 2013, 03:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdg

Tom,

Thanks for all the work.

Any word on the session 64 playoffs?  And then the 2013 championship rounds?  Has the 2012 championship died a natural death?

jdg

Tom

Quote from: jdg on March 03, 2014, 03:11:23 PM
Tom,

Thanks for all the work.

Any word on the session 64 playoffs?  And then the 2013 championship rounds?  Has the 2012 championship died a natural death?

jdg

Well I will have to look at that.

I saw that play off data was entered for session 65 and that earlier sessions (like 64 and 63) had those player names blank.

I will see what I can do to get those updates correctly.

Tom

stiefnu

Quotethere are 11 in Gold A and 13 in Gold B, so if you want to change that, now is a good time!

And only two in SilverC...

Steve

Tom

Quote from: stiefnu on March 03, 2014, 05:13:24 PM
And only two in SilverC...

Steve

Wow how did I miss that?

Fixed. I moved one to Silver A and one to B

I gotta write some code to help do this better and faster!

Tom

diane

So..there is your league, and you review the people you have to play. You see Cowgirl at the top of the list..and you sigh, because you know you are in for an arse kicking..

You comfort yourself with the fact that she is lovely, and you will have fun, and that is what the game is about...

She lives in a difficult timezone, so you schedule the match at a slightly inconvenient time for both - and off you go.

Your arse is duly kicked good and hard, but it was fun...

You go to report the match, and find the league changed a bit, when you weren't looking, and you didn't need to do it after all!! ARGHHHHH!!

Never give up on the things that make you smile

Tom

Quote from: diane on March 09, 2014, 11:38:37 PM
So..there is your league, and you review the people you have to play. You see Cowgirl at the top of the list..and you sigh, because you know you are in for an arse kicking..
(snip)
You go to report the match, and find the league changed a bit, when you weren't looking, and you didn't need to do it after all!! ARGHHHHH!!

Diane,

I am so sorry, that was my fault (who else? wait could I blame Tomawaky? ... hummm nawwww)

I had to move cowgirl up when I fixed the SilverC players... I think it was to get the number of players even...

I really should have said something...

I have 6 weeks left to write some code to help with the updates for next session!

Forgive me?

Tom

cowgirl

Thanks Tom!  Diane and I never get a chance to play so it was kind of a blessing in disguise LOL! Thanks for all your hard work!  Next time, I'm sure Diane will kick my arse when it counts!

diane

Quote from: Tom on March 10, 2014, 11:42:05 AM
wait could I blame Tomawaky?

Forgive me?

Tom

LOL..nice try  ;)

This was of course all in good humour..it was a pleasure to play cowgirl, as always..she is correct - it has been too long [even if we were both in a bit of hurry!].

If someone else double checked their bracket after reading this and avoided playing a match they didn't need to, well that is just a bonus  ;)
Never give up on the things that make you smile

KissMyAss

Quote from: Tom on March 10, 2014, 11:42:05 AM
Diane,

I am so sorry, that was my fault (who else? wait could I blame Tomawaky? ... hummm nawwww)
Tom

Um..... take off the "awaky" part and you can blame Tom all you like.  He can take it.  :)     
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)