News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2009 cheers! .....webrunner, stog, spielberg, dickbalaska, b8factor, jackdaddy, anonymouse, diane, dropper, zorba, papillon, fiftythree, ramses, adrian, FrankBerger, krakan and ah_clem

Main Menu

Gammonleague Live Tournaments

Started by tryout, October 14, 2005, 01:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tryout

In an incredibly close 19pt match Norlan won the final of the GammonLeague Introductory Live Tournament against tansley.

After a good start by Norlan to 6-2 the match turned in tansley's favour who left Norlan 7-15 behind. After a strong comeback the score was 16-16 from which tansley managed to get to Crawford. Norlan survived it though and eventually won the race at DMP by one single roll.

You will be able to review the recorded and analysed final match on GammonLeague in a few days.

Congratulations to both finalists and thanks to all participants for joining!  :yes:

The 2nd GammonLeague Live Tournament will start next Wednesday, Oct 19, 2005, again at 17:00 UTC. Please sign up to it on GammonLeague (http://gammonleague.free.fr)!

GammonLeague -- Join free Backgammon tournaments
[size=8] [/size]
FIBS TEAM League -- Play Backgammon with friends in a team

tryout

The analysed final match is available for download on GammonLeague.

[size=8] [/size]

adamosad

Hi Tryout,

Are you going to extend this idea to post the final sgf file every time you run an introductory live tourney or only for this one? I think that it is an excellent idea. That is why I am asking.

tryout

QuoteAre you going to extend this idea to post the final sgf file every time you run an introductory live tourney or only for this one? I think that it is an excellent idea. That is why I am asking.
Thx adamosad!

As long as the players don't mind that the match is published and I can get hold of the recorded match I hope to make more tournament matches available.

I'd also like to include the semi-finals or even matches of lower rounds, not only the final. If someone wants to send in their tournament match, you're welcome! Last, but not least, the idea is of course not limited to the Live Tournament.

Btw, we still need participants for the 2nd GammonLeague Live Tournament. Please sign up in time on GammonLeague.

[size=8] [/size]