News:

Biggest free backgammon community - members from over 150 countries. Play backgammon for free on Fibs.com and enjoy the community on fibsboard

Main Menu

Vic's birthday dinner

Started by vegasvic, February 01, 2014, 08:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vegasvic

I like to share my humble hundred dollar birthday steak with my fibsters !!
Of course cant forget the great wine :))  :thumbsup2:

NIHILIST

This is the most self-indulgent, narcissistic thing I've ever seen.

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

Sequit

Love it. I could eat the whole thing alone.

vegasvic

i forgot to add it was very well aged meat , like me :)

socksey

OMG!  I can't even remember the last time I had a porter house steak!  You bad!  :P

socksey

Every morning I awaken torn between the desire to save the world and the inclination to savor it. ~ E.B. White

Zorba

Is that the piece of your hip they took out, vic?
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

vegasvic

My new hip is doing very well , and soon be up and running around .

Zorba

Personally, I prefer a Chianti with that! :icon_pidu:
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

vegasvic

Well Zorba on your budget , that might be the case . the huat-brion was just fine thank you  :feest005:

NIHILIST

What do you say to the 45 million Americans on food stamps who view this disgusting example of conspicuous consumption ?

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

moonshadow

The Dutch have been labeling beef as horse meat http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/29/horse-meat-dutch-beef_n_4688307.html. I heard that Zorba is now supplying some of New Yorks snobbier suppliers of fine aged beef with Dutch horse meat labeled as prime aged beef and making a killing.

Perhaps vic overpaid for that slab of meat.

NIHILIST

I suppose there's some consolation in the fact that three hours after he ate this meal, it exited Vic's fat ass the same way my $ 3 Quarter Pounder With Cheese exited mine

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

Zorba

I suggest Vic sends me a few cases of expensive wine to help reduce the terrible income equality plaguing the USA these days. I'll let you know my professional tasting notes in return!

Luck is my main skill

sarah

too bad he can't afford the right glasses

vegasvic

Superbowl brunch  Salmon Hash A la Heathman hotel Portland Or.