News:

NEW! Get all Tourneybot Results from the new Board here: http://www.fibsboard.com/tourneybot-results/

Main Menu

Moderation

Started by dorbel, February 20, 2014, 09:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vegasvic

It is called a POWER trip dorbel. end of story she did because she can .

The drink of choice

NIHILIST

Diane has become the Madame Ceaucescu of FIBSboard. She would do well to remember the fate of that lady.

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

vegasvic

Letter to Stog ,

Stog i think you should allow me and Niho to moderate just so its fair and balanced .
:funnypost:

diane

Quote from: NIHILIST on February 22, 2014, 02:26:33 PM
Diane has become the Madame Ceaucescu of FIBSboard. She would do well to remember the fate of that lady.

Bob

yes..I shall beware the executioner for a petty squabble on a tiny internet site... :lol: :lol:
Never give up on the things that make you smile

diane

Quote from: vegasvic on February 22, 2014, 02:29:17 PMStog i think you should allow me and Niho to moderate just so its fair and balanced .

Imagine a board you and Nihi DO moderate actually existed...just you two if you like..or you could add others...

Imagine if it had a tiger for a logo...and was maybe called something like..oh, I dont know..maybe TigerGammon Board..or something snappier - whatever your heart desires...

Imagine if you could post there freely and just as you like - just like the shouts on tigergammon...

It could have all the results from tigergammon tournaments..and improvement discussions maybe..wouldn't that be fabulous...

is that not a dream worth building - I'm sure between you, you have the time and the skills...
Never give up on the things that make you smile

socksey

Are you trying to get rid of the tigers here?????????   :ohmy:  You're dreaming!   :laugh:

socksey

In the final analysis, you have got not to forget to laugh. - Katherine Hepburn

jeeves

In the words of a famous ex-Beatle.....

Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You're dreaming!    :laugh:

vegasvic

"Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."― Benjamin Franklin
Enjoy your security ,  i will take the freedom that tigergammon offers.

ciao

stiefnu

"Moderation in all things" - Aristotle