News:

Check out the small but well formed 'Campaigns' board --we all feel strongly about something: alert us to a campaign, add a poll - be concise, and aware of strong editorial ;)

Main Menu

Tigergammon Tourney Schedule

Started by socksey, March 04, 2014, 03:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socksey

Spring Back Tiger Tourney Schedule

Wednesday Hump Day tourney, registration 1830 UTC, play at 1900 UTC, 3/5.

Freaking Friday Tourney, registration 1830 UTC, play at 1900 UTC, 3/5.

Saturday Mixed Doubles, registration 1830 UTC, play at 1900 UTC, 2/2.

Sunday Mini Matches, team, registration 1830 UTC, play at 1900 UTC UTC........, 3/5.

Monday, GBG, last monday of month, registration 1830 UTC, play at 1900 UTC UTC, 3/5.

:thumbsup2:  See you there!   ;)

socksey

New schedule reflecting switch in days for Mini-Matches and Mixed Doubles Tourneys and change for Spring forward.

socksey

New tourney schedule for Tiger Tourneys:

All tourneys Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat will open at 1930 UTC AND play at 2000 UTC.

socksey

zbilbo

Im also open for adding other tourneys at other times to facilitate other parts of the world to have some better tourney times.

Give me some notice where you indicate the name of the tourney, and repeat sequence. Weekly at given days are easiest, but it can be put up with other schedules too. Just ask if there are "special needs".

zbilbo

WednesDayHumpday is today. Opening at 1930UTC and starting at 2000UTC.

See u!   

jackdaddy

I think the "special needs" would be more than 4 people logged on...

zbilbo

Quote from: jackdaddy on November 20, 2014, 01:31:16 PM
I think the "special needs" would be more than 4 people logged on...

You might be right. I dont think so though.

There has been an increase in participants in the existing tourneyschedule now in November, which has close to the same number of participants as other places tourneys.

And if adding more tourneys at other times, or looking into other formats of tourneys, will draw attention and more participants, that will of course be done.

Ideas mentioned so far for further tourneys and formats are team tourneys, double elimination tourneys, round robin and swiss tourneys are also an option. I dont have the knowledge of all formats or possible ways of running tourneys, but as indicated Im open for suggestions and will try to do what are wanted.

So if you have any special need JD, you can of course ask openly and Ill do my best.

zbilbo

Yesterday there was 11 players in tourney (FreakyFriday), and just now we finished with 14 registered players in SensuousSaturday tourney!

Hope this continues!

See you all around for more fun!

Also see results posted in other forum!