News:

Remember if you wish to share a pic or a story, with just a selected few, use the new extended profile with custom buddy list http://www.fibsboard.com/announcements/new-ultimate-profile-a-biopicdocumentsounds-area-that-can-only-be-seen-by-b/

Main Menu

my questions about GridGammon

Started by Armin, May 29, 2014, 12:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armin

hello everybody. i have some questions about GG. 1. i use 3D board but i didn't find any check box at preferences for making the board on full screen mode. furthermore i dont like to see the coordinates! how can i remove the numbers? the numbers 1to24 i mean.
2. which ELO system does GG use? ratings being changed very fast! i just won 4 matches and reached 1600 !then i lost some games and returned to 1500 easily :D .this is good? i dont know. 3.is there a gammon BOT at gg?
waiting to ur answers . thank u .

socksey

There are no bots on grid. 

Gabrielle is the one to look for to ask questions of and also any of the tournament directors can usually help.

I think grid uses the same ratings system as Fibs, and I think the board is not changable, but don't quote me. ;)

socksey

Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence. - Aristotle