is XG better than GNU? NO!!!!

Started by FancyPrince, November 17, 2014, 05:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FancyPrince

hello again. all of backgammon masters advise us buy an XG like neil kazaross and phil simborg. fully respect to all of them i want to say xg is not better than GNU. i bought an XG and felt it has nothing new . some of you have xg . i give you a way to show you to prove to you that gnu is even better than xg ! just run a 64 points match between GNU-3py and GNU-2ply. save the file on your desktop. open the file with xg. start analyzing(under world class level) and after it done just look at the session summery. wonderful yes? you will see the Pr of GNU-3py is less 0.05 . i did this test many many times..maybe more than 20 times. and the result was same. Pr of GNU is close to XGroller+ ! this shows GNU is playing at super strong level and why we should pay money and buy a software that's not better than free software? i dont see any good reason! i bought xg but i advise another players dont buy it ! dont waist ur money.

PlayHunter

I agree you may be right about the power of GNU compared to XG. But XG is certainly more user friendly, is more customizable and has better graphics. So probably that's a serious reason of why to buy XG for many customers. - Are you not happy with the product you paid for after testing it's full power and features for a decent trial period of time?