News:

Remember if you wish to share a pic or a story, with just a selected few, use the new extended profile with custom buddy list http://www.fibsboard.com/announcements/new-ultimate-profile-a-biopicdocumentsounds-area-that-can-only-be-seen-by-b/

Main Menu

B.B King R.I.P

Started by vegasvic, May 18, 2015, 03:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vegasvic

Great story we are shooting for his 80th year CD album duets with Eric Clapton , Elton John , John Mayer , Galoria Stefan and Van Morrison .

Van walks in to the sound recording studio and goes crazy about the set up and BB goes up to him and says Van you are the man  want to thank you for doing this with me. But i want to know just one thing "when i become a star do i have to act like this ? "

Not a word back everyone takes a break and comes back after lunch .

NIHILIST

Nice job of photo-shopping yourself into the pic.  :cripple: :cripple: :cripple:

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

socksey

Great story, vici! ;)))   Another great leaves us never to be replaced.  What a career this man had.

socksey

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
- Lao-Tzu

vegasvic

photoshop my ass  :laugh:

Me BB and John Mayer

NIHILIST

Robert J Ebbeler

NIHILIST

This news just in.........

The recent death of blues legend B.B. King in Nevada will be investigated as a possible homicide following unsubstantiated accusations from two of King's 11 surviving children that the singer was "poisoned."

"At this point, we don't have evidence that these allegations of foul play will be substantiated," Clark County Coroner John Fudenberg said. "However, we are taking them very seriously and will be conducting a thorough investigation. We are coordinating our investigative efforts with the Homicide Division of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. I expect the investigation will take a minimum of six to eight weeks."

"I believe my father was poisoned and that he was administered foreign substances," Patty King and Karen Williams said in identically worded sections of affidavits. King and Williams continued, " In the weeks leading up to our father's death a suspicious looking man, posing as a photographer, always seemed to be hanging around our father. He never seemed to be taking pictures but was regularly playing backgammon with other members of dad's entourage. We just thought he was another mooching freeloader."

The man was described as vaguely Arabic or Armenian in appearance, constantly smoked foul smelling cigars, and seemed to limp a lot, suggesting recent hip-replacement surgery.

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

socksey

:lol: :lol:

Good one, Bob!  That would explain his recent absence.   :lol:  :lol:

socksey

Strangeness is the indispensable condiment of all beauty. - Charles Baudelaire