News:

Subscribe to Fibsboard for just £5 a year - get a special badge! VIP Articles and Links and much more..ensure our future and earn real kudos with your friends and enemies alike! http://www.fibsboard.com/donate.php

Main Menu

TourneyBot turns 10,000 !

Started by Tom, May 23, 2015, 07:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Well the May TOC became tourney 10000!

With these numbers getting so big I think I am going to look at more fully implement the nicknames.

95% of the time people are only dealing with tourneys that are in progress...

Thanks for all the support over the years...

Tom

MadMatt

MadMatt
----------

TourneyBot Website

TimDugan

Thank you Tom - for all you do for FIBS and the tourneys!  :)
"A committee of two people is most effective when one doesn't show up." -Phil Simborg

Biffo

Quote from: TimDugan on May 23, 2015, 10:03:17 PM
Thank you Tom - for all you do for FIBS and the tourneys!  :)

+1  :-)

Tom

What is really cool is that I was able to win a May tourney so I can play in tourney 10k!

Maybe I could even win it!!!

NOT!!!

KissMyAss

Go right ahead and win it, Tom. 

I've got enough time from now till the end of tourney, to prepare my "The tourney is rigged!" rant for here.   lol.

Congrats on the 10k. 

Hugs
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

diane

Quote from: Tom on May 23, 2015, 07:25:50 PM

With these numbers getting so big I think I am going to look at more fully implement the nicknames.

95% of the time people are only dealing with tourneys that are in progress...

I was idly wondering about this..all the earlier tournaments are now gone..is there a point you could just, you know, reset the clock?..10,000 might have been a good point :-)

Anyhoo..thanks all for the work to implement, run and improve the best thing to happen to FIBs in the last decade, I reckon!
Never give up on the things that make you smile

bundarama

Congrats Tom! And thanks again for all you do running the tourneys.