News:

most Recent Posts and Recent Topics now viewable on the front page!

Main Menu

Claimed forfeit as per rules but no change yet?

Started by sebalotek, October 21, 2015, 10:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebalotek

Hi Tom,

I claimed a forfeit against the non-responsive Dagobert a while ago (Fri 09/10/2015) as per published procedure (http://flg.fibs.com/rules.htm) but have not had any acknowledgement that this was being processed since then.

I also sent a separate follow up mail on Tue 13/10/2015 addressed to both flg@moulton.us and tom@moulton.us asking if it was being processed as I had got no response and could see no change in the table (http://flg.fibs.com/FLGleague.php?action=showleague&League=SilverA&Session=73)

I feel obliged to post here as I have seen no response in nearly two weeks. Perhaps I missed it? (but I don't think so)
I know you are probably busy, but please can you check your email (flg@moulton.us) and let me know when you have had a chance to confirm the forfeit?

Many Thanks

Sebalotek

P.S. General question for all - Has anyone else ever successfully had the Fibsleague forfeit system rules applied?

sebalotek

Strangely quiet? It's been over a week and now and over 400 views of my post but I cannot see even one response to my simple question?
I guess if I want answers I will have to email the people in my league directly to see if anyone else has applied for any forfeits this season as per process (i.e. before 17/10/2015).
Thanks anyway!

Tom

So sorry I guess my fibsboard notifications were not working...

I believe we have talked since this post...

But for everyone else...

The Claim Forfeit requests are processed at the end of the session.

At all times you should continue to attempt to play your match.

The Forfeit is for cases when you are unable to contact your opponent.

I do receive the flg emails, but do not watch it closely because most of the time
any issues fix themselves.

It is surprising that even most Claim Forfeit requests usually get played

Tom