News:

we welcome new Sponsors..keep the board going.....advertise your thing for a modest donation contact the webmaster@fibsboard.com

Main Menu

I need HELP!!!!

Started by jschothorst, November 02, 2016, 04:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jschothorst

How do I get a password to play on GridGammon? I used to be a member of the parent site prior to 2006, but my old password does not work anymore. I am willing to pay, if need be. I have tried to get in contact with them, but to no avail, they haven't gotten back to me. What the heck can I do to correct this situation?

maria

Quote from: jschothorst on November 02, 2016, 04:15:58 PM
How do I get a password to play on GridGammon? I used to be a member of the parent site prior to 2006, but my old password does not work anymore. I am willing to pay, if need be. I have tried to get in contact with them, but to no avail, they haven't gotten back to me. What the heck can I do to correct this situation?

Hello.  GridGammon is run (or used to be run) by Gabriella.  Send an email to support@gridgammon.com with a copy going to garbriella@gridgammon.com and explain your situation.  She might be able to help you.  I know a LONG time ago you had to have a referral but I'm not sure if this is still the case.  Good luck.

Im_not_gimmeluck

grid gammon as far as i know is dead.  i have emailed and maturin got sponsored.  both with no results