News:

Subscribe to Fibsboard for just £5 a year - get a special badge! VIP Articles and Links and much more..ensure our future and earn real kudos with your friends and enemies alike! http://www.fibsboard.com/donate.php

Main Menu

Account validation help!

Started by AngyBG, January 03, 2017, 06:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngyBG

Hello everyone. Аlready 4 days await validation. Is this normal? Help me please. Thanks in advance.

maria

Quote from: AngyBG on January 03, 2017, 06:37:29 PM
Hello everyone. Аlready 4 days await validation. Is this normal? Help me please. Thanks in advance.

I know it must be frustrating, but the only person who can truly answer that question is Patti, who runs FIBS.  However she has been missing from FIBS for several months.  When you log in to FIBS, does MissManners still give you a message?  I am not quite sure how that works now.

AngyBG

Quote from: maria on January 04, 2017, 10:33:48 AM
I know it must be frustrating, but the only person who can truly answer that question is Patti, who runs FIBS.  However she has been missing from FIBS for several months.  When you log in to FIBS, does MissManners still give you a message?  I am not quite sure how that works now.

I know that all. Yes MissManners sent a message. I send e-mail to both validate@fibs.com in the first and to pattib@fibs.com after 3 days. No answer, no validation. I'm a little disappointed. A year ago I had an account, and then there was no such validation, everything was easier. Anyway, I'll wait a while.

jaybo

Quote from: AngyBG on January 04, 2017, 02:54:44 PM
I know that all. Yes MissManners sent a message. I send e-mail to both validate@fibs.com in the first and to pattib@fibs.com after 3 days. No answer, no validation. I'm a little disappointed. A year ago I had an account, and then there was no such validation, everything was easier. Anyway, I'll wait a while.

I have done the same.  Sent one request in November, another in January.  No response to date.

enoix

Hi all,

I've got several reports from Backgammon Online (for iOS/macOS) users who don't get their accounts validated.

I tried to reach out to Patti, via e-mail and via the FIBS developer mailing list, to no avail.

Does anyone have another way to reach out or know what has happened? I hope Patti is well.

- eno

AngyBG

Solved  :) Validation is confirmed  :thumbsup2:

spielberg

Patti is back on the case and, as ever, efficiently doing her stuff. Praise the Flying Spaghetti Monster (this is a ref. to our shared view on religion)