News:

Play our  New Fibsboard Position of the Week --> perhaps give your comments/reasons thx..here's the link  http://www.fibsboard.com/position-of-the-week/

Main Menu

3DFiBs wishlist

Started by zaphod, September 02, 2003, 10:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adamosad

Hi there,

I use 3Dfibs for a lot time and I saw that playerlist contains some repbot commands.

You can insert the "bots" button in the 3dfibs' toolbar and put there the repbot commands. There you can also contain: 1) tourneybot's more important commands for players: "register #","players #" and "current #" 2) tourneystatsbot more important commands for players: "list name=", "list country=" and "list type="

This "bots" button will contain only the non-playing bots that are situated in fibs. I think that as you insert repbot you should insert the other 2 bots too. This is my opinion of course and thatââ,¬â,,¢s why I suggest the idea above.

I'm looking forward to download the update :cool:

socksey

QuoteCould you add an "are you sure" feature to vouching/complaining on repbot? I have accidentally vouched when asking for rep on more than one occasion and have a complaint from someone ive never met,played or even seen the name before. thx

Repbot is a separate entity from 3DFibs, although 3DFibs is automated to show Repbot Reps and saves when another player invites you to a match.  The command to remove a vouch or a complaint is the same, "tell repbot withdraw", so no problem with errors, and this is why when I suspect a dropper, I feel free to complain, because I can easily withdraw a complaint if the player resumes and finishes the match.   ;)

socksey

"Nowadays, for the sake of the advantage which is to be gained from the public revenues and from office, men want to be always in office." ââ,¬â€œ Aristotle  (things never change!)

socksey

tusconaz Posted on Mar 20 2005, 07:49 PM:  
QuoteSorry I missed the discussion. I was under the mistaken assumption that I could catch new discussions from the main page. Apparently this does not apply to old discussions that have resurfaced.

You can always catch new discussions on the home page by clicking on "active topics" found near the top on the left hand column.  However, unless you check it every day or two, you can miss these topics.  The only other way you are notified is if you have posted within a topic, you will get an email notification.

socksey

"Pavarotti is not vain, but conscious of being unique." - Peter Ustinov

webrunner

Even easier is the "view new posts" link on the right hand side ;)
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

adrian

:wub:

Please , please....

Would it be so difficult to add a column to the playerlist, to see the other fibs clients used by the players ? For now we can only see who`s using 3D, which is useful for the talking wavs.

:unhappy:
Because I cannot see the client used by the inviter, I`m too often fooled to start matches with droppers from Parlorplay and Odesys.

Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

Gallon_Jug

Hmmm someone told me about a Java run dice utility that will give you what you need as a 3DFibs plug-in ... is that for true? ;)