News:

Become a VIP .....appreciate Fibsboard? don't like ads, Y not http://www.fibsboard.com/donate.php

Main Menu

play65.com

Started by Tomawaky, March 16, 2005, 08:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webrunner

A late reply is better then no reply....  <_<

As i said, i have to draw the line somewhere.
If someone is making money by posting his affiliate links on this forum and i allow it, soon a lot of people will do that. Believe me i have seen it before on another forum i manage.

Also as you can see i have banners of play65 and gammonempire that pay for the hosting of Fibsboard. So i am not entirely against these sites. I just don't like people posting their affiliate links on my forum.
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

Tomawaky

Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

antonbordiur

As i know there are more online backgamon sites than play65 for example you can take a look at this site and take a look at backgammon download section. Sites mentioned here have and reviews!!

Tomawaky

Play65 and GammonEmpire are the same.

ClubGames is in my mind a really good new website, but it seems that no many people appreciate his web based client.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

webrunner

Actually they are not really the same, they only use the same software.
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

Tomawaky

QuoteActually they are not really the same, they only use the same software.
Right That is what I tought about