News:

All new Fibsboard.com for 2011 --" your unofficial Forum for all fings FIBS."
New Membergroups, new boards including topical discussions, Campaigns, Culture and Gossip. Photo Galleries, Forum Backgammon vs Top Guest, and much much more.........faster and improved, with sas :)

Main Menu

Fibs Shout Archive

Started by gammboy, May 24, 2005, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gammboy

Quotewatchdog can suck my febrile bone--i dont want to have this stuff waved around later--its so "nyah nyah nyah"--dirty, smelly laundry--let sleeping dogs lie--i am a freedom seeker and so i will close by dropping my hose, mooning the watchdog, tossing it a nice, juicy, dbl-edged razor-stuffed steak, giving a final wiggle, a smile, and the finger...

LOL - well said.  I think you have crystalized the thoughts of the majority of fibsters eloquently.  That is why I am not collecting shouts anymore.  Its pointless, and the FIBS community didn't want it.

GB

socksey

I take full responsibility for anything I may say anywhere.   ;)

Was going to make another post about the positivity of using the archive, but found I already did that.   :lol:

Let me repeat, tho, that back when we were able to access the shouts archives, I did enjoy it immensely!  Bring it on! :wub:   I used it as a memory aid, or when I had been multitasking and had missed something, or any number of other reasons.........like, occasionally, a fibster utters greatness.   :rolleyes:

socksey

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. -- Mahatma Gandhi Indian ascetic & nationalist leader (1869 - 1948)

adrian

Perusing RGB, brings me a feeling of loss. Those were funny times.
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.