News:

VIP Donor members can now edit photo galleries and utilise an extended Custom Profile with buddy lists. Join them - for the price of a beer!

Main Menu

Bad Connection > Bad Reputation

Started by molke, January 06, 2007, 12:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

molke

not all people loving to play bg on fibs has a stable connection. i played in lisbon for half a year and mine was realy bad. often i couldnt finish matches. of course i set on the alarm and finished all matches i could. but the system works as it does..
because i had around 15 or 20 savegames the good guys ;) often didnt play with me, so the savegames i had where with players not often logged in, so i even couldnt finish them when i was back in germany.
now they are deleted and i think because of this my reputation is around -13000. thats very bad, some players never play with me.
i had the hope, that my reputation will go better with the time, but it doesnt seem so.  wouldnt it be good, that it increases, when someone finishes a match?
with this i hate it when players talking to me like i am dishonorable because of my reputation. of course this makes me angry. people has to know about cases the reputation is bad without someones fault! to not to be too sure about the caracter or something of the other!

greetings from egali