News:

want some cool sounds while you browse the boards.... see the new collapsable web radio section on the LHS, below birthdays, on the Front page

Main Menu

importing errors in matches

Started by pumpui, January 05, 2011, 11:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpui

Hi,
Lately, I have been having trouble importing matches using 3d fibs.  I get multiple errors whether I use Snowie or GNU thus making any analysis worthless.  I have tried using an older version of 3dfibs.  I have tried clean installs by cleaning out registry files and have even gone so far as to completely reformat my hard drive and reinstall everything from scratch.  Still I get errors!  Many people have tried me to use JavaFibs and I have tried.  Really I have.   I find that frustrating to the point where it is hard to even finish a match.  I love 3dfibs except for this relatively new problem.  From reading forums and 3dfibs help online, I think I need to convert log files after I have fixed the errors.  Compare a good file to my bad one.  The trouble is twofold.  First, I no longer have any good log files.  Second, it all looks like computer code to me and I cannot fathom where to start.  I don't know what is good and what is bad.  So, is anyone willing to help me by A: sending me a known good log file so that I may compare the two; or B: look at my log file and highlight the errors so that I might see them for myself?  If anyone might have any other suggestions as to how I can fix this problem, you will have my undying gratitude. 

Thank you,
Virtuosity