News:

howdy HNY 2023
just sorting out Fibsboard a bit basically archiving it & updating the software to protect the database

let me know of any problems/ideas thx

should be easier to view on mobile devices now that's it's a more responsive design

Main Menu

Posting team league results

Started by diane, October 04, 2004, 12:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

As I went to post yet another loss tonight - I got really fed up of typing long and complicated team names. (the losing part does not improve my mood  :P )  And I invariably type something wrong and have to start over! :(

Since I complained, a few others agreed, it is a lot of typing - and I just wondered if there is a way to improve it.  My only thought was a drop down list of team names to select from - is this, or anything else possible - to save my fingernails???  :D  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

Tomawaky

I can certainly do someting for you.
I will check that
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

diane

Tomawaky

It's done !
You can post here http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/post.php
with drop down list

Tell me if you think this page better than the other and I will change the default if necessary.

I have also updated Bagolympic page where you can find at the bottom a link to find players' country.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

diane

Well I love it  :D

Maybe it isnt so necessary with the league - where playernames are generally shorter - but for the team - where the names are long and the list is short - I love it  :D  :D

And thanks again for doing that - and so quickly -cant stop grinning  :D  :D  :D