News:

want some cool sounds while you browse the boards.... see the new collapsable web radio section on the LHS, below birthdays, on the Front page

Main Menu

Game 3, move 21: steifnu 5-4

Started by diane, May 21, 2012, 11:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Herd rolled 6-4, and moved the forced 5/off, 4/off, oh those bad distributions  ;)

steifnu..what would you like to do?

Never give up on the things that make you smile

stiefnu

Whatever else I do, I have to hold the ace point and hope for a hit.  I doubt that it'll makes very much difference what else I do at this point but if I do get the hit, bringing in more ammo with 19-13 seems a good idea.  Then splitting off the 8-pt might pay dividends, allowing me to maybe either hit on, or make, the bar point, so 19-13, 8-7.

ah_clem

diane

I am very happy with his final answer...and wish I was at home to make the move as stated...as it is he has a few more hours before I can do that... ;)
Never give up on the things that make you smile

stiefnu

QuoteIs that your final answer?

Er, yes - unless you have a more brilliant suggestion?  :)

stog

might i suggest you 'refresh' reload this page, and the game diagram
reboot if necessary - it worked for bolding ;)

regards

ah_clem

Quote from: stiefnu on May 22, 2012, 01:12:04 PM
Er, yes - unless you have a more brilliant suggestion?  :)

I'd suggest playing a legal move such as 19/10 with this roll of 5-4.  Or you might see something else that you like better.   (c:

stiefnu

Ooops, could've sworn it said 61 when I looked last night!

A hit, a palpable hit!  So is it now time to go, or do I wait and try and pick up a 2nd?  The Herd would have to obligingly roll 32, slim chance of that but I think I'll hang around anyway.   24-20*, 19-14.