News:

thx diane, jeeves Caleb sixty Zorba  Linus & jackdaddy Tom  Michael r_monk Anonymous  Jade & roygbiv*  our 2013 donors..cheers! we will really need Help this year as i think we will need a better Host server

Main Menu

Fibsboard Forum Match 18 Game 1 Move 3 Herd to move

Started by stiefnu, February 25, 2014, 12:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiefnu

Here we go again.  Welcome juanz, let's have a good 'un!

juanz spurned the hit and opted to make his 3-pt. The Herd now has 33 to play.

Please let me know of any other options you want that aren't included in the vote.

Remember you can undo your vote and revote if you want.

Use the spoiler button to post any comments before the vote is decided.

Let me know as soon as your cubing fingers gets itchy...

stog

Spoiler
i see there is a tie in the vote, the covering of the 6 point seems agreed , now whether to make the 5 point or the 3 point; i voted for the trad golden 5 point 24-18. 8-5(2), pushing up less (as the game is early) or would vote for both 5 and 3 point leaving the 6 a blot--

could any of you 3 point voters explain your choice over the 5?
[close]

stiefnu

Spoiler
With juanz having made an in-board point, leaving him 2 blots to have a pop at (I count 12 shots) is unnecessary. After 24-18, 6-3(2) we unstack our bloated 6-pt, make an in-board point ourselves and leave him with just 5 shots at a single blot.
[close]

KDP

Spoiler
24-18 is clear for the other 2 3's i would make the 3.  it unstacks the 6 and makes an inner board point.  8-5 (2) also does this but at the expense of leaving 2 blots and fewer builders for that reason i think 6-3 (2) is better
[close]

stiefnu

With only one vote in it at 17:45UTC, I'll leave this open for a while longer...

Steve