News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

update 2.2.306 (3/15/2004)

Started by tucsonAZ, January 05, 2004, 05:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tucsonAZ

Download Update(CLICK HERE) or use THIS mirror link

This file does not work by itself. It has to be moved to the 3dfibs folder.

corrected a bug with emtpy chat window opening for gagged incoming chat.
Also the playerlist ignore menu will now add the name to the gag list

added an option in preferences "make gagged players invisible" when checked [on] it will remove the names on your gag list from the player list also. Also the login should now show the entire list without having to refresh. A couple of new bots are recognized and dont show red for excessive saved games.

added rudamentary permagag feature. Use the edit gaglist menu under options
and manually add the names into it. It should filter shouts kibitzes chats and invites
Use the refresh gag list menu right under it to enable new names while logged on.

fixes..
unintended waving goodbye when disconnecting
kibitz error when logging on and message arrives
blank caption now reads 3DFiBs

lazersloth

Hello,

Thanks for posting the update link. However, it seems to be a dead link. I keep getting a "404 File Not Found" error when I try going to the link.

Just thought you would like to know.

Lazer :rolleyes:  

tucsonAZ

QuoteHello,

Thanks for posting the update link. However, it seems to be a dead link. I keep getting a "404 File Not Found" error when I try going to the link.

Just thought you would like to know.

Lazer :rolleyes:

Thanks for reporting the dead link. I have moved the file(and changed the link above) to fibsboard.com. It should work now. Sorry about the deal link. Lost track of which server it was on when I deleted it to make space.

maareyes

socksey

Is there a way to ungag someone in 3dfibs?  I think I tried everything, then ended up uninstalling and installing new to get rid of a gag.  Now, I am afraid to ever gag someone again.   :rolleyes:

socksey

"My daddy is a movie actor, and sometimes he plays the good guy, and sometimes he plays the lawyer."  - Malcolm Ford

Kari_Grandi

Just click options, select "edit gaglist.txt" and remove the name (each of the gagged persons in their own line), save that file and exit your text editor (notepad). Then reboot your 3dfibs and thats it