News:

want some cool sounds while you browse the boards.... see the new collapsable web radio section on the LHS, below birthdays, on the Front page

Main Menu

Backgammonbay.com Coming This Summer!

Started by backgammonfan, June 04, 2006, 05:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backgammonfan

If anyone enjoys playing backgammon as much as I do and perhaps would like to try and play it for CASH EASILY!!!!!! Check out what I found!
I was searching the web for new backgammon sites and I came across BackgammonBay.com It looks like the site is still under construction but is suppose to launch this summer. You can only leave your e-mail address for launch notification and free cash prizes if you sign up now. It looks like a site that you play backgammon for fun as well as CASH, without having to download, which is unlike the other sites I play on. It sounds pretty cool and promising!!  Check it out!!
:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :yes:  :yes:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  

inim

Some admin please kick this spammer from fibsboard and ping flood the announced site.
This space is available for rent by advertisers. Call 0900-INIMITE today, and see your sales skyrocketing in no time! New customers receive free Vl@9rĂ¥ and a penis enlargement set as a bonus! We support banners, flash banners, and scrollers. Discrete handling by our HQ on the Dutch Antilles.

diane

My thoughts exactly - had assumed socksey would do that on her visit last night - one post is more than enough.....
Never give up on the things that make you smile