News:

**VIP donor members can set up a profile gallery, only viewable by those on their buddy list ****

Main Menu

3dfibs lockup and corruption

Started by kevins_back, April 13, 2004, 07:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevins_back

Hi all, well not all just those familiar with 3dfibs.
my client is messed up. when i try to play with the gnbu bot it gives me a strange board setup with two pieces on the two pnt.  Then it locks up after the second move.

Ive re downloaded the client and it didnt help.

What gives?

adrian

B) Seeems that you are trying to play nackgammon offline, and after you start the game you are trying to connect to fibs server. :hungry:  
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

tucsonAZ

QuoteHi all, well not all just those familiar with 3dfibs.
my client is messed up. when i try to play with the gnbu bot it gives me a strange board setup with two pieces on the two pnt.  Then it locks up after the second move.

Ive re downloaded the client and it didnt help.

What gives?
To completely remove all traces of 3dfibs and re-install, you will want to delete the 3dfibs registry settings. Refer to your OS manual on how to access your registry.
On my win 95 system, I can type regedit in the start->run window and get to the 3dfibs registry at

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\3DFibs

Be careful not to delete anything other than the 3dfibs section of the registry.

Uninstall 3dfibs including the 3dfibs registry settings and try again. If still problems, we can look into it further.

maareyes

webrunner

Tucson.. Windows 95?? That is terrible ;)
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |