News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Who owns OdysseusBot?

Started by maria, January 21, 2014, 10:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maria

I thought all bots had to have an email address?  This IS a bot and it has no email address.  It also doesn't move when you start a match with it.  At least not with me.  And even after we resumed, it didn't move.  Since I don't know who the owner is, I'm posting this here.  Your bot needs a LOT of work.

socksey

Patti should know.  You might ask her..........

socksey

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love. ~ Charles Schulz

dorbel

It's another Phaedrus bot, a whois reveals   Email address: PhaedrusFibs@gmail.com.
It does work, but a lot of bots have difficulty starting matches at the moment, don't know why, but kibitz roll, or move if dice show, usually kicks them into life. Worth a try with this one if it doesnt go.