News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Game 3, move 4 : Herd 4-4

Started by diane, July 19, 2012, 09:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Never give up on the things that make you smile

stog

Spoiler
i actually like the not available 7/3 6/2 and 20/16 2x, but went for 20/16 2x 11/7 2x Also very good might be 11/7 2x and bringing our anchor out thus giving us some power in the outboard; but is it too early to move out our anchor, and if we leave it, do we not need to keep the connecting mid 20 point?; hence the initial choice of  7/3 6/2 and 11/7 2x also not listed. this is an important move for the Herd with many different approaches; i look forward to reading other opinions
[close]

Dungeoneer

Spoiler
Lifting the men on the 11pt now had not exactly been a dream of mine, but we can only play what we rolled. 13/9(2) 11/7(2); everything else looks either too stripped or too loose.
[close]
δS = 0

stiefnu

Spoiler
I'm with Dungeoneer on this one, preferring to give up our mid, make a good 4-pt blockade but keep holding our oppo's gp.  Our blot will be vulnerable to various combinations but, if hit, we will at least be favourite to re-enter.  13-9(2), 11-7(2).
[close]