Mini-Matches, To be or not to be?

Started by vegas_vic, March 01, 2005, 12:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adamosad

Who said that they should do something, Kari?

I know that they do great job....and i agree totally with you....

I only posted some arguments to tell that nothing can be done. The tourney must continue running with the way it runs now....

adamosad

I forgot to ask you Kari. What does FYI mean?

QuoteEnd of discussion, start your own tourneys if you donââ,¬â,,¢t like it!!

I hope you did not write this for me...  All players know that I support all Fibs tourneys. Thatââ,¬â,,¢s why I had the idea for the creation of Tourneystatsbot....

socksey

FYI = For your information.

QuoteWho said that they should do something, Kari?

At least one would have had us end this tourney, Adam.  Haven't you read the whole thread?

socksey

"Freedom is just Chaos, with better lighting." - Alan Dean Foster

Kari_Grandi

QuoteI hope you did not write this for me... All players know that I support all Fibs tourneys. Thatââ,¬â,,¢s why I had the idea for the creation of Tourneystatsbot....

No, it was a comment for everybody. Lets stop this nonsense thread and move along ;)

adamosad

Thx u Socksey for the explanation. I didn't know that. Consequently i misunderstood.

You are right Kari.  Lets move along....

vegas_vic

FYI

YOU ALL NEED A LIFE , 2PT ARE NOTHING BUT CRAP .

NOT EVEN A TOURNEY IN MY EYES OR A MATCH ,  

Kari_Grandi

SO WHY YOU PLAY WITH A DIFFERENT NICK (TOURNEY_boy) STILL IN MINI MATCHES???????

webrunner

Will you guys stop shouting please, i'm not blind!  :lol:  
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

diane

QuoteSO WHY YOU PLAY WITH A DIFFERENT NICK (TOURNEY_boy) STILL IN MINI MATCHES???????
:LOOOL:  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

vegas_vic

Hey Kari and Diane

i play tourney_boy to tweak both your sorry Arses :)  

vegas_vic

Kari you are a pice of work

:)  

vegas_vic

It is a sorry state for FIBS  when you can get banned for having an opion about the length a given tourney.

Tourney_boy was banned by Mr Kari because he asked me why i played tourney_boy

i had replied that to tweak Diane and him :) .

I guess its your tourney my boy and you can have anyone you like to play or not to play.

Your behavior in all this is nothing but a POWER PLAY.  

Kari_Grandi

Quotei play tourney_boy to tweak both your sorry Arses

I rest my case

diane

QuoteIt is a sorry state for FIBS  when you can get banned for having an opion about the length a given tourney.

Tourney_boy was banned by Mr Kari because he asked me why i played tourney_boy

i had replied that to tweak Diane and him :) .

I guess its your tourney my boy and you can have anyone you like to play or not to play.

Your behavior in all this is nothing but a POWER PLAY.
QuoteIt is a sorry state for FIBS  when you can get banned for having an opion about the length a given tourney.

You never did - read back - first few posts - I asked this be a discussion - since it was valid - and not a slanging match - if it ended that way - it was not my fault - nor Kari nor socksey.

Quotei had replied that to tweak Diane and him :) .

I have no idea why you would think this would 'tweak' me - I found it amusing - as my post said - and am also glad you are taking the given opportunity to learn some strategy - just as the other learners are  :D

QuoteYour behavior in all this is nothing but a POWER PLAY.

Power - erm what power??  tell me - I like power - I missed something - clearly  :D

In particular, since I have never played, nor hosted Fridays3, and I gave up hosting and playing in minimatches last year- what are you striving for??.  When ya got something rational to say vic - let us all in on it - until then - rant elsewhere!

vegas_vic

Let me repeat my self for the 100th time diane

once you know the 2away 2away stategy what is the point of playing them?

besides just fun ? when its a one gamer play for 2 pt ratings ?

i ask what is the point once you know this ?

i guess i am a purest when it comes to this game . have fun my intent here never was to kill your fun .

my intent was to let other in on your secret  where none of you ever took the trouble of doing.

and took all comers as suckers at a three card monte game .

i rest my case /

diane

QuoteLet me repeat my self for the 100th time diane

once you know the 2away 2away stategy what is the point of playing them?
besides just fun ?

i ask what is the point once you know this ?

my intent was to let other in on your secret  where none of you ever took the trouble of doing.

When I hosted minis - we discussed the strategy before every tournament - Kari had a shout written and saved that he would shout before each one - explaining how it worked. It was shouted in the same way we shout things like..standings available at..etc.  Furthermore, someone would take isssue with the theory - often me (it took me a long time to get it  :D ) So please do NOT say we never tried to tell anyone!!

What other reason is there to play any game - but for fun??

And let me repeat myself once more - if you stop playing when you understand it - how do you pass the knowledge on?? And dont suggest they google it - the point is new players are not AWARE there is a strategy to google - this brings it to their attention.

Now - for the 100th time (well it feels like it) - the new player - using the strategy, has a good chance of beating a better player, and they risk a small loss for a big win (as proven here by more than one contributor). Anyone who enjoys gambling will find that an appealing and fun bet!

And one more thing - since you DO play in the tournament (albeit with a different nick) - and I dont - using any nick - what is your point again??

vegas_vic

I play a different nick to keep you all from the glory :)

not to make points or to have fun playing a thre card monte game !!

And Ms Diane i have never played but once in a mini again to prove its just bull

vegas_vic

Ok socksey i am sorry !!

i wont enter your mini matchs ever again and i wont say a word about them.

Hope this will do .

Sorry again to cause you pain.

socksey

Closing this topic now.

webrunner

"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |