News:

want some cool sounds while you browse the boards.... see the new collapsable web radio section on the LHS, below birthdays, on the Front page

Main Menu

play65.com

Started by Tomawaky, March 16, 2005, 08:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webrunner

A late reply is better then no reply....  <_<

As i said, i have to draw the line somewhere.
If someone is making money by posting his affiliate links on this forum and i allow it, soon a lot of people will do that. Believe me i have seen it before on another forum i manage.

Also as you can see i have banners of play65 and gammonempire that pay for the hosting of Fibsboard. So i am not entirely against these sites. I just don't like people posting their affiliate links on my forum.
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

Tomawaky

Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

antonbordiur

As i know there are more online backgamon sites than play65 for example you can take a look at this site and take a look at backgammon download section. Sites mentioned here have and reviews!!

Tomawaky

Play65 and GammonEmpire are the same.

ClubGames is in my mind a really good new website, but it seems that no many people appreciate his web based client.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

webrunner

Actually they are not really the same, they only use the same software.
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

Tomawaky

QuoteActually they are not really the same, they only use the same software.
Right That is what I tought about