News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

iphones/ipods etc what do you want to see/ any suggestions

Started by stog, December 26, 2008, 07:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fionab

Ok, at the risk of looking really dumb - we can get FIBS on the iPhone???!!!   :cool:

Can anyone tell me how??   :blush:

[5 minutes later]
Ok - I'm there!  :)

B)

dickbalaska

Speaking as a non-phone player, one feature i would like to see is,
As soon as the game turns into a race, enable greedy bearoffs, or at least ask the user if they want to enable greedy bearoffs.

I don't mind waiting a bit pretending that my opponent is thinking about what to do with his opening 6-1, but when bearing off a 5-3, i keep thinking about the poor guy (no gender neutral anonymous noun in english) fat fingering dragging the 5 to the bar, oops that was a 4 undo drag a 5 to the bar...

dik

enoix

Hi dickbalaska,

at the moment the user has to enable a certain gesture (slide towards your playing direction) to enable Greedy Bearoffs. That option is in the preferences and I must admit that people who never played at FIBS may tend to ignore this, I have no stats about this ;) Enabling it totally automtically might be a bit confusing for the average beginner but I'll consider it for the next update, thx for you feedback.

Enoix