News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Game 4, move 21: Herd 4-3

Started by diane, January 09, 2012, 01:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

again..it is good to consider these moves a little.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

stog

Spoiler
doesn't 12/9 10/6 leave us vulnerable to 66? ..ah clem's relatives are voting! i prefer 12/5
[close]

diane

Quote from: stog on January 09, 2012, 09:46:10 AM
Spoiler
doesn't 12/9 10/6 leave us vulnerable to 66? ..ah clem's relatives are voting! i prefer 12/5
[close]

Sure does - and this is the kind of thing to watch for when bearing in...and dont you have filters to stop his relatives registering?  :laugh: :laugh:
Never give up on the things that make you smile

stog

Spoiler
although of course we may wish to leave a blot to try and grab his blot but i would prefer to do that later on our 1 point rather than our 6 point (filters for the ah_family in place for polls!)
[close]

stiefnu

Spoiler
12-9, 10-6 would be plain daft!  I initially voted for 12-8, 6-3 but could live with 12-5 so, to break the tie, have changed my vote.
[close]