News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2009 cheers! .....webrunner, stog, spielberg, dickbalaska, b8factor, jackdaddy, anonymouse, diane, dropper, zorba, papillon, fiftythree, ramses, adrian, FrankBerger, krakan and ah_clem

Main Menu

How Do Most People Play

Started by snowjake, July 27, 2006, 04:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowjake

Do people bring up chat whie they play? I'd love to but find it dficult because the chat box keeps going below the board and is hard to bring up. Do people play while keeping an eye on the system's dialogue? What's the easiest way to have a conversation with the person you're playing and not have it take away from the game itself?

A few questions
How do I pick up rep bot on JavaFibs?
Is there any way I get a bold announcement whenever someone I have a saved game with is logged on or free? I'll admit to not watching the system's board and notes very often and one of my goals is to play as many saved games as possible.

diane

ask repbot here

I chat, watch the system window, shouts and tells - whilst  playing- perhaps I shouldn't though  :D
That takes some time to get used to though.

Tell repbot "alert" - watch what happens....

On javafibs, the chat stays in a single window - unless you set up a separate chat box - and that should stay put - so I am not quite sure what you have got coming over the board.  That is the single main reason I prefer javafibs - no unwanted chat windows appearing whilst I am running tournaments, playing league matches or whatever.  
Never give up on the things that make you smile