Fibs Masters 2008 Championship exhibition game

Started by Tomawaky, March 28, 2009, 07:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

"Falafel" Natanzon (rated no. 1 on backgammon giants list) versus Peter Schneider (Winner of the FLG 2008)

Put your calendar updated !

The winner of this second Fibs Masters 2008 Championship, Peter Schneider aka the juggler, will play an exhibition match versus the Giant of Backgammon number one in 2007, Matvey “Falafel” Natanzon.

This match will take place at Fibs on Sunday, Apr 5th, 19:00 GMT.

Don't miss it ! This will certainly be a great moment, as the last year with Kit woolsey and we would be pleased to discuss about the game with you.

Here you can find some explanations about how to connect to Fibs
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

diane

This sounds great - i don't have a calendar to put it on my home computer - a reminder here and a shout on fibs in the run up to the event would be a good idea I think  :cool:  It does sound like it will be a good event to watch.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

juggler

The match unfortunately needed to be postponed. We'll keep you updated.

Tomawaky

yes sorry for that  :( but we will find another good to play it  :yes:
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

juggler

Hey,

Franck has arranged a new date for the match, saturday, May 9th. It's announced hare: http://www.fibsboard.com/news-events/saturday-may-9th-1900-gmt-second-exhibition-match-on-fibs-t2381.0.html

Hope to see you then.

Peter aka the juggler

mean1010

Works great! Thank you for posting this.
plan solution commission de surendettement - commission de surendettement, vous pouvez demander un dossier de surendettement.plan solution commission de surendettement

Tomawaky