News:

happy holidays! take your board to the beach!

Main Menu

Play65 no longer offers real money play

Started by Onlinebackgammonmoney, August 15, 2012, 08:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onlinebackgammonmoney

Unfortunately Play65 has closed real money play for an unknown period. More about this breaking news here: Play65 Closes
Backgammon bonuses, reviews and news at http://www.onlinebackgammon.org.uk

Firetto

Quote from: Onlinebackgammonmoney on August 15, 2012, 08:44:24 AM
Unfortunately Play65 has closed real money play for an unknown period. More about this breaking news here: Play65 Closes

No one seems to know why Play65 has stopped their money play, What we do know is that there has been a complete lack of information from Play65.
Due to this and the disturbing stories that are starting to filter through from players attempting to withdraw their funds, I have set up a facebook page..........https://www.facebook.com/Play65MoneyPlayersNews  open to all to join and share news, experiences and information.

Slow_Hand

GammonEmpire / Play65 decided it was in their best interest to keep $120 of the money they owed me. Some BS disclaimer about how they may arbitrarily keep money bonuses. A cash bonus that cannot be cashed is called what?

The remaining funds took 5 weeks and 18 e-mails to arrive.

If they ever come back in business, do yourself a favor and stay away from these thieves.

ben2012

I heard they closed because their license wasn't renewed, they were some off-sore outfit (non-us).  I found another site, quite by chance.  They have an android app 'backgammon gc' that I found for my Galaxy Samsung.  Love the app!  They also have a reg. website gamecolony.com.  They have money games, but I want to get some input before I commit any $$.  anyone used/heard of gamecolony.com for money games.  Please respond.

rizzobg

Considering they did not send an email notice is very suspicious.  :blink:

rizzobg

Rotten company. Rip off. If they are sent a question regarding the money they have kept, they do not respond. Instead they send a a promo email. What does that say for that site?