News:

VIP Donor members can now edit photo galleries and utilise an extended Custom Profile with buddy lists. Join them - for the price of a beer!

Main Menu

F3

Started by Kari_Grandi, August 20, 2005, 02:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kari_Grandi

Hi people,

I've been having a 2 great years with you guys with Fridays3.
My workload is just too tremendous these days (thx to my boss),
so its better that my good friends Diane and Houtx will continue
hosting F3 from now on.

No worries, I'll still hang around in fibs and host some tourneys occasionally when
needed but Diane will do the organizing and announcing the winners in FB (which I havent
done too well).

Thx, people for these great tourneytimes  :D

C U in fibs
Kari

diane

F3
Thanks for all the work you have put in to making this regular tournament such a hit! We shall miss you hosting - but hope that if you have time, you will drop in and play sometimes... :D

I hope we can continue building this tournament  - and keep filling those brackets!

Thanks for trusting me to take it on - I am sure myself and Houtx will keep it going well - for another two years!

I would also like to take this opportunity to ask if there are volunteers to be a third host in this tournament.  As some of you know - I work every second friday - and so to make room for holidays etc for myself and Houtx - a third host, to be called upon as little or as much as they want, would be very helpful.

If anyone is interested in helping to host this tournament - please get in touch with me - via FB message - or in FIBS.

To Another Two Years and 200 F3's  :beerdrinkers:  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

socksey

F3
Great work, Kari!  

Your rest from the responsibility is well earned.  Thank you for all the work you have done!   I'm quite certain most on Fibs appreciate your efforts very much.  :wub:

I'm sure diane and houtz will carry the ball very capably in your absence.   :)  

You can count on me, diane and houtx, to host when needed only, same as Bago.  It would be really great if we got some "new blood" volunteers, tho.   ;)  

socksey

ââ,¬Å"A psychologist once said that we know little about the conscience except that it is soluble in alcohol." - Thomas Blackburn

diane

Thx for that generous offer- it is noted down  :D

But yes - it would be best to see some new faces involved.
Never give up on the things that make you smile