News:

Please consider re-bookmarking your link to Fibsboard's Home page for a complete experience http://www.fibsboard.com

Main Menu

Player info

Started by stiefnu, March 25, 2007, 01:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiefnu

What does the Player Information, shown by clicking on a player's nick in the league table, relate to - Fibsleagammon matches only?  In my case it shows a rating of 1,402 and experience of 658 so cannot be anything to do with my current FIIBS status.  Or perhaps it was the position when I signed up for the league?  But that was ages ago - I'm mystified!   :unsure:

stiefnu

Tomawaky

It's your rating and exp only for your matches in the league or tourney at FLG
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

stiefnu

Thanks for the explanation Tomawaky.  Memo to self:  Must do something about that rating...

socksey

Did you see mine?   :lol: :lol:

socksey

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

stiefnu

Now that is a puzzle, seeing as it says you haven't played any matches!  :unsure:

socksey

Oh, well, maybe it went back to zero when I dropped out of the league this season.   :)  Ok, I'll tell you, it was in the 1400's somewhere.   :yes:

socksey

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." - Ernest Benn

stiefnu

Nope, it's still right up there!  :thumbsup2:

Tomawaky

Hi socks here your FLG results
183 Matches : 79 Win / 104 Loss since the beginning
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Tomawaky

Quote from: stiefnu on March 26, 2007, 12:13:07 PM
Thanks for the explanation Tomawaky.  Memo to self:  Must do something about that rating...

What do you mean !

stiefnu

What do I mean?  That I must try to improve my rating, by winning more matches!  ;)