News:

Remember if you wish to share a pic or a story, with just a selected few, use the new extended profile with custom buddy list http://www.fibsboard.com/announcements/new-ultimate-profile-a-biopicdocumentsounds-area-that-can-only-be-seen-by-b/

Main Menu

Game 1, move 4: gaspar 5-3

Started by diane, March 01, 2011, 10:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Position ID: cGfJAyCYt8EDIA
Match ID: MIG1AAAAAAAA

I am sure we all know what he will do...but I for one, want to hear his 'whys and wherefores'  ;)

Never give up on the things that make you smile

gaspar

oh what a fortuitous roll....5-3 hits.....now i may not have seen it if diane hadnt hinted at it (actually no) but during live play a move that seems obvious to you may be missed by your opponent....I have done it, as have all players at one point....don't sigh or pick up your hit blot...put on your poker face and hope i make the 3 pt and miss the hit....

i remember playing in a tournament semi final ..and i had a well timed 1-2-4 back game ....the guy was a chatty , friendly type....suggesting good plays , and giving me heartfelt condolonces on my bad luck ...

i missed several double shots in a row and when i finally rolled a number to hit...well i was so frustrated with my fans ...i just missed the hit....

to my loquacious opponent's credit...he didn't say a word (and maybe that was another reason i missed the hit i would have expected some sort of congratulatory comment..)  H

anyone i will hit your blot with 5-3 ...herd better roll something good...cuz  CUBE IS A COMIN'

diane

I even more glad I let him tell me now  ;)
Never give up on the things that make you smile