Players Command

Started by adamosad, October 31, 2005, 09:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adamosad

This happens to me today:

Quotetourney 1555

Displaying information about Tourney 1555:
|1555: [bracket] RTC Group A (1100-1500)| |Sun, 30 Oct 05 15:38 UTC| |Directors: amarganth| |Status: Completed|
Min players: 4 Max players: 32 Registered players: 6 (tourney completed)
Match length: 1 Match length finals: 3
Limits: Rating: minimum 1100, maximum: 1500; Experience: minimum (no limit), maximum (no limit); Reputation: minimum 0, maximum (no limit)
Description: Rating Championship Tourney Group A (for Ratings 1100-1500). Standard single elimination tourney. 1pt matches, 3pt final.
Done displaying information on Tourney 1555.

players 1555

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean. Try 'tell TourneyBot help' and check out http://tourneybot.fibsboard.com.

help players

Syntax: TELL TOURNEYBOT PLAYERS <number>
Lists all players who've registered to play in the specified tourney.

Can you fix it Madmatt?

adamosad

The same problem happens again.

I realise that when I give that command from javafibs or 3dfibs, it works OK. But when I am at work and I give that command through parlorplay to announce RCT results (I can not use a client from work because of firewall), the bot gives me that answer.

MadMatt

QuoteThe same problem happens again.

I realise that when I give that command from javafibs or 3dfibs, it works OK. But when I am at work and I give that command through parlorplay to announce RCT results (I can not use a client from work because of firewall), the bot gives me that answer.
Well, you will get that response if you're neither a player of that tourney or a moderator, since the command has player-level access. If you are a player in that tourney or a moderator and it still happens, then I think it must be a Parlor Play issue since I don't see why TourneyBot wouldn't handle the request properly if it comes through alright.
MadMatt
----------

TourneyBot Website