News:

controversial "other online games" Board introduced --GO, Poker, Scrabble and gosh even Chess.....let me know :)

Main Menu

On BPSN: Freeroll 450 euros GUARANTEED

Started by Tomawaky, October 16, 2008, 12:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

This message forwarded for your information only. I do not try to promote anything.

A message to all members of BPSN

Hello everyone!

You have been requesting this for a long while.  Now, finally, our BPSN Social Network has a place to play and our members a space to show their skills. TrueMoneyGames along with BPSN has come up with a private tournament, exclusive for our online community.

No entrance fee and with 450 euros Guaranteed!

All you need to do is go to www.TrueMoneyGames.com, get an account and register (once registration is open) for our private tournament called: Welcome BPSN Backgammon Lovers! (450 euros Guaranteed).  It is already posted on the tournament lobby of the backgammon client software.

Name:  Welcome BPSN Backgammon Lovers! (450 euros Guaranteed)

Date: Thursday October 23rd

Time: 7 pm  BST (GMT+1)

Buy in: 0 euro

Prize Guaranteed:  450 Euro
(1rst 60%) (2nd 25%) (3rd 15%)

To make the event exclusive for us, it is a password protected event.
Request your password now at Stephen Pearson when you would have subscribed.

Visit BPSN at: http://www.backgammonsocialnetwork.com
You can join too the Fibs group that I created there.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Tomawaky

Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

playBunny

Thanks for the heads-up, Tomawaky. It's a pity that I played well but didn't get the luck. Out with my first match, 0-3. :( But it was fun. I haven't played a TMG tourney before. :) I saw that you went out to our (DailyGammon's) GreenWitch. She's a tough cookie! Even so, she was just out of the money.

Tomawaky

Yes quite a good game but she play better and out for my first match too ;-)