News:

enjoy the front page random images , random like dice on fibs! ethereal not material, and try and name them ..

Main Menu

Fridays 3 - A third TD?

Started by diane, October 08, 2006, 06:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Now the time for Fridays 3 has settled to 16.00 UTC (17.00 UTC after daylight savings time changes) we are hoping we can find a volunteer to be a third TD for this tournament.  For those who havent spotted it yet - I will be going to Las Vegas shortly and that will leave Bushsucks covering a lot of events otherwise.  We want someone who is relatively confident with the use of spreadsheets and their computer - since we dont use the tourneybot for this event.  The process is easy - once you are shown how - and it is much easier to manage drop outs and awards with this system.

If you are interested - even just to cover the odd event - please let me or Bushsucks know.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

spielberg

ahhh ok - I'll step up as a temporary TD - but I'd prefer to use TourneyBot if that's possible (I could still fill in the sheet on fibsleagammon if necessary). I await instruction from you or Klaus.

Steve

PS where's my T shirt?!

diane

Quote from: spielberg on October 09, 2006, 01:06:15 PM
PS where's my T shirt?!

Well - I was going to wander my poorly self up to the post office today - but I am not so sure now..  :tongue2:

Ok - thanks for that - I will have a chat with you online later :)
Never give up on the things that make you smile