News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

my questions about GridGammon

Started by Armin, May 29, 2014, 12:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armin

hello everybody. i have some questions about GG. 1. i use 3D board but i didn't find any check box at preferences for making the board on full screen mode. furthermore i dont like to see the coordinates! how can i remove the numbers? the numbers 1to24 i mean.
2. which ELO system does GG use? ratings being changed very fast! i just won 4 matches and reached 1600 !then i lost some games and returned to 1500 easily :D .this is good? i dont know. 3.is there a gammon BOT at gg?
waiting to ur answers . thank u .

socksey

There are no bots on grid. 

Gabrielle is the one to look for to ask questions of and also any of the tournament directors can usually help.

I think grid uses the same ratings system as Fibs, and I think the board is not changable, but don't quote me. ;)

socksey

Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence. - Aristotle